With our own Wine Director, Christoffer Schwarz-Nielsen, and 5 sommeliers, we are ready to take you on a journey through the world of wine. We believe that wine tasting is more than just sipping a glass of wine. It’s an experience that dives into details and flavor nuances.
Wine tasting with expert guidance
Private wine tasting tailored to your preferences
Whether you’re a small group or a larger gathering, our experienced sommeliers will ensure a tasting focusing on great atmosphere, high professional level, and quality.
What can we offer?
Do you prefer intense red wines, refreshing tastes, or are you simply looking to be surprised? We can customize a wine tasting according to your preferences no matter what they are. We listen to your desires and create a unique tasting that will astonish and delight, whether you’re new to the field, an experienced wine connoisseur, or somewhere in between. Gain insights into different wines and let our sommeliers guide you through an unforgettable tasting experience.
Our sommeliers are also experts in food pairings, and thus, we can also offer wine tastings with dishes specially curated from SALTs à la carte kitchen.
- Duration of 1 – 2.5 hours
- From 6 – 250 participants
- Price starting from 395 DKK per participant
- You can expect to taste 5 to 8 wines
- Hosted by our Wine Director or one of our sommeliers
- Typically held in a separate room unless the tasting is combined with food
- Possible to purchase bottles at favorable prices to take home (subject to inventory)
Book your wine tasting through our Wine Director, Christoffer Schwarz-Nielsen, via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +45 3374 1461.