As a precautionary measure due to Covid-19, we have introduced several different measures to reduce the possibility of infection at our hotel. Our most important task is to look after our guests, which means that we have initiated a number of procedures and routines. We closely monitor WHO and the Danish health authorities’ recommendations and restrictions. We dynamically adapt our approach to the virus.
This is how we look out for each other
We have implemented the following actions:
- We clean and disinfect all surfaces, buttons and handles often.
- Have established regular routines for the use of hand sanitizer and general hygiene with our employees.
- Installed hand sanitizer dispensers in several spots in the hotel’s common areas for our guests to use.
- Our air conditioning system is not shared between multiple rooms, and therefore you do not share air with others.
- We have a doctor on call who is standby if some of our guests feel ill.
- We have prepared an action plan on how to handle a possible case at the hotel.
- All key cards for rooms are sanitized after use.
- We are currently only accepting card payment and have temporarily suspended cash payments.
- Our suppliers have been required to follow our hygiene and disinfecting rules.
We ask that you stay at home if you feel ill or have been in contact with anyone who has been affected. Further, we kindly ask that you follow the Danish Health Authority’s recommendations. You will find posters with information in common areas and in the rooms.
The recommendations are:
- Wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer.
- Always cover your mouth with a sleeve when sneezing or coughing.
- Restrict physical contact.
- Keep your distance and pay attention to others.
- Avoid big crowds.
We take care of our employees and have ongoing dialogue about health, any travel plans and situation management. It is important to us that both guests and employees feel safe, and therefore we have continuous communication regarding these topics.